Terms & Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms of Service
5P World refers to 5P World (S) Pte Ltd and 5P World (HK) Limited
- If you are entering into these Terms of Service on behalf of a company, business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these Terms of Service, in which case the Terms of Service “you” or “your“ shall refer to such entity and its affiliates. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you shall not accept the Terms of Service on behalf of such entity and you are not authorized to use this Website or the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may change or otherwise modify the Terms of Service in the future, such changes and modifications shall become effective immediately upon posting to the Website. You understand and agree that your continued access or use of this Website after such change or modification constitutes your acceptance of the changed or modified Terms of Service. 5P World endeavours to provide you with notice of any meaningful changes to the Terms of Service through notification within the 5P World platform, but 5P World’s failure to do so shall not excuse your obligation to comply with any such modified Terms of Service. You agree to periodically review the most current version of these Terms of Service as posted on the Website.
- In the event that you commit any breach or violation of any terms and conditions under our Terms of Service, we shall be entitled to immediately terminate our Services, suspend your 5P World Account, and/or may take other legal action at our disposal.
- You agree and acknowledge that you may be subject to additional terms applicable to certain Services provided by us that may be attached to such Services from time to time. All such terms are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
- The usage of any services not provided by us directly (including, without limitation, warehousing services) requires you to enter into a separate legally binding service agreement with a Courier. You acknowledge and agree that we do not assume any liability whatsoever for acts, errors, or omissions (including, without limitation, any negligence or wilful misconduct) of any Courier with whom you or any of your affiliates may contract, regardless of the purpose. It is your responsibility to through the terms and conditions of the Courier which you have selected before you confirm the Shipment.
- Description of Services
- For the purpose of these Terms of Service, “Services“ shall include (a) the account services of the Website, (b) all software, data, reports, text, images, sounds, video, and content made available through any of the foregoing (collectively referred to as the “Content“), and (c) Shipment information details and services provided by Courier. Any new feature added to, or augmenting the Services, is also subject to these Terms of Service. 5P World reserved the rights to update the Services
- The Courier providing the services for 5P World are independent contractors and not agents or employees of 5P World. We are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such Courier or for any personal injuries, death, property loss and damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. We will make no refund or make any additional expense in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control.
- In no event shall 5P World, and the respective Courier be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of the Website or with the delay or inability to use the Website, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if 5P World and/or the Courier have been advised of the possibility of damages.
- Prohibited products
- The following are the types of products that you are prohibited to ship through 5P World.
Any product related to illegal activities or which is prohibited by law in the place of origin, the destination, or any sites through which such product travel.
Any product requiring specific licenses to store or distribute. Examples of products with distribution and licensing requirements may include, but are not limited to:
- Live plants and animals;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Ammunition & firearms;
- Firearms and any kind of weapon;
- Prescription pharmaceuticals or other dangerous drugs;
- Explosive or hazardous products;
- Counterfeit items;
- Unique or one-of-a-kind materials; and
- 5P World shall not be liable for any delay, loss, damage, destruction caused by the Courier and/or confiscation by the local and/or overseas customs authorities of any prohibited products.
- 5P World reserved the rights to cancel any order or report to the relevant authorities pertaining to shipping of prohibited products.
- General Conditions
- IMPORTANT NOTICE ON FRAUD: Claims arising directly or indirectly from fraud will not be considered, including but not limited to credit card fraud, cheque fraud, mail fraud or fraud on behalf of the shipper or recipient.
- All packages must be double-boxed using two (2) courier’s boxes unless authorized by 5P World to use other packaging (include the tracking number on the inner box). All letters or paks are insured for a maximum of US$100.00. (NOTE: an envelope or a pak does not constitute as a box).
- It is the shipper’s responsibility to ensure the correct information are duly filled up on the airway bill, commercial invoices. 5P World shall not be liable for any incorrect information provided.
- Packages with no value declared are considered not insured and have a maximum value of US$100.00 only.
- It is the shipper’s responsibility to ensure the courier scans all packages and to keep all original receipts, if applicable.
- Never indicate anything on the air waybill or box that would suggest high value such as the word(s) JEWELLERY, WATCHES, PEARL, GEM, COIN, BULLION, ORE, SOTHEBY’S, ETC…. or any abbreviation such as GIA, GTL, EGL, DIA, ETC…
- Do not declare value on the air waybill unless approved by 5P World.
- SHIPMENTS TO P.O. Box, TRADE SHOWS, HOTELS AND RESIDENCES HAVE RESTRICTIONS, PLEASE CONSULT US FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.
- RELEASE SIGNATURE SHIPMENTS: Packages delivered per release signature are considered delivered and insurance coverage terminated. It is the shipper’s responsibility to ensure that the recipient’s address does not have a release signature status with the courier which allows parcels to be dropped off unattended and unsigned.
- NO COD shipments are covered for insurance.
- All claims must be reported to 5P World within 24 hours of loss but no later than 14 days from the shipment date.
- No insurance coverage will be applied if value is left blank or a confirmation number is not obtained from 5P World.
- Payment Terms
Once shipment has been picked and delivered by Courier, 5P World will send you an invoice. Credit terms of 14 days is provided.
- Limitation of Liability
By accepting the Terms of Service, you acknowledge, agree and fully accept that we do not assume any liability whatsoever for any acts, errors, or omissions (including, without limitation, any negligence or wilful misconduct) of any Courier with whom you or any of your affiliates may contract, regardless of the purpose.
- Waiver of Consequential Damages and Limitation of Liability
In no event shall 5P World be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss or damage of Shipments, loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, the Website, any content, or any third party websites and content. Other than as set forth below, in no event shall 5P World’s liability under this Term of Service exceed the monies paid or payable by you to 5P World for the applicable services excluding the actual shipping fees charged by the Courier or other third party fees (“damages cap”). In the event of an unauthorized transaction by a 5P World employee, 5P World is only liable for the damages cap. 5P World must be notified within three (3) days after any unauthorized transaction otherwise any complaint regarding the unauthorized transaction will not be entertained by 5P World.
- Declaration and Accurate Information
You are responsible to provide complete and accurate information in respect of the Shipment, including but not limited to the item category, dimension, weight and item value of the Shipment and the information required from time to time. You shall be solely responsible for any error, damage, expense or consequence resulting from wrong or incomplete information provided to us. You shall further fully indemnify 5P World for and not hold 5P World responsible from any loss or expense resulting as a consequence of the wrong information provided by you. 5P World shall not be responsible for losses or damages in the event that any item contained in the Shipment is wrongfully declared. Moreover, 5P World is in no way responsible for any damages, losses due to local and/or overseas custom practice. 5P World shall not be liable for the accuracy and truthfulness of the information provided by you.
5P World shall not be liable for any loss, delay, or damage of items shipped, while in the hands of a local and/or overseas custom. In addition, 5P World shall not be held responsible in the event that the local and/or overseas custom confiscates, holds, or denies release of the Shipment to the receiver.
- Service provided by Courier
5P World is a technology platform that connect you and the Courier for the Shipment services. In no circumstances that 5P World will be liable for any Services provided by any Courier. 5P World is not liable for any damage, destruction, or loss of Shipment, late delivery, and issues with the tracking, by the Courier. 5P World is not liable for any acts, errors, or omissions (including, without limitation, any negligence or wilful misconduct) of the Courier (including, without limitation, any delay, wrong, or missed pickup by the Courier). If you buy a shipping label from a Courier that does not provide any pickup service, you agree to be solely responsible to deliver the Shipment to the 5P World’s designated drop-off point. 5P World is not liable for the delivery time information shown on the Website. 5P World is not responsible for any delayed delivery caused by the Courier.
5P World is not liable for any fees, expenses, resulting as a consequence of any change of information from your side (for example change of address, order cancellation, or order call-back), after a Shipment has been confirmed by the Courier and paid by you to 5P World. 5P World is not liable for any delay in the generation of shipping documents.
- Governing Law and Venue
These Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of countries which your 5P World account belongs to.